A few weeks back, I went to Big Lots to look for some art supplies and lo and behold I found the infamous Revlon Perplex Polish. I read quite a few posts on this polish back in November and December. I searched high an low for this polish in my local drugstores and was not able to find. Perplex is suppose to be a dupe for the coveted Chanel Paradoxal which retails for $25.00. I bought all that the store had, 8 bottles to be exact. LOL! I also purchased some other Revlon nail polishes:
- Orange Pop and Cotton Candy from Scented When Dry Collection.
- Chocolate Truffle.
- The Limited Edition Glitter Top Coats - Star, Belle, and Slipper.
I also was able to find Diamond Cosmetics 90 Second Polish Dryer & LavendeRx Nail Bed Healer.
U.S. Entries Only
To show my appreciation for my followers, I am going to give away 7 bottles of Revlon Perplex Nail Polish.
All you have to do is subscribe to/follow my blog via Google Friend Connect - GFC!
NO HIDDEN FOLLOWERS WILL QUALIFY.
- Seven winners will be chosen through a random number generator.
- Giveaway officially ends 11:59PM EST, March 20, 2011.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If winner does not respond within 48 hours another winner will be chosen through a random number generator.